About the job
Position: Branch Manager, based in Arusha, Tanzania.
WATU is a focus driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
To further expand our operations in Tanzania, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Branch Manager to be based in Arusha. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the company’s growth within the Arusha district. The Branch Manager will work closely with the Country Manager to develop strategy, set their region’s targets and ensure the branch is resourced to achieve them.
A successful Branch Manager is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market and the customers we serve.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Branch Manager be engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS:
● Oversee and constantly improve the delivery of quality services at the Branch in line with the set standards, procedures and processes.
● Represent Watu and implement the Company’s business development plan in the assigned geographical area within the assigned mandate.
● Maintain Watu service standards in serving the Company’s existing customers as well as in attracting new customers and expanding customer base.
● Carry out the Company’s and/or product marketing and information campaigns in liaison with the head-office.
● Ensure proper and timely loan request processing, acquiring necessary documentation and ensuring asset proper release (including but not limited to tracking installation and asset insurance).
● Liaise with the country team to set goals & performance tracking for the sales team assigned to their Branch/Unit to ensure the achievement of sales targets and expense control.
● Communicate the expectation levels and vision of the Company to members of Branch in line to the company’s corporate vision and goals.
● Prepare monthly reports on Branch progress such as revenue/sales, clients’ numbers and marketing activities.
● Maintain business relationships with local dealerships, tracking and insurance companies and regional stakeholders.
● Carry out customer satisfaction surveys to help in identifying process and/or product improvement areas.
● Take lead on loan collection and recovery process for the assigned geographical area.
● Ensure a harmonious working environment in the assigned Branch.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
● Ability to lead through influence and good organizational skills.
● At least three (3) years of experience managing a team in a dynamic organization.
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations.
● High attention to detail and internal quality control.
● Experience with managing external stakeholders will be an added advantage.
● Proficiency in the use of computer packages.
● Diploma in a relevant field.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● An opportunity to build and manage the team from scratch
● High level of autonomy and trust
● Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
● Competitive package with a performance-based bonus
● Health benefits
Method of Application
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? If so, the send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Selected candidates will be contacted no later than 8 February 2021.