The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences wishes to invite suitable motivated and self-driven qualified individuals, who are able to work full time in a dynamic project environment.
Post: Driver II (One Post)
Minimum Entry Qualifications
Holder of form IV Certificate plus valid Driving License class C with Professional Driving Course Certificate from a recognized Institution such as NIT or VETA with at least one (1) year experience. Having Trade Test Grade II is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive School of Public Health and Social Sciences (SHPSS) vehicles safely.
- Maintain logbooks.
- Ensure safety of passenger (s) during driving Ensure safe-keeping of the vehicle and its tools
- Maintain disciplined behavior, smartness and proper conduct in rendering services
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle and tools
- Report promptly any defects or problems detected in the vehicle
- Undertake minor repairs when necessary
- Perform messenger duties such as dispatching documents/letters and collecting mail. Check validity of insurance and reports the same to the Transport Officer Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Age: Not above 45 years at the time of application.
Duration:Duration: Two (2) years contract, renewable.
Duty Station:School of Public Health and Social Sciences, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Salary:An attractive salary based on Muhimibili University of Health and Allied Sciences salary scales
Note:All applications should be addressed to the Dean, School of Public Health and Social Sciences Muhimibili University of Health and Allied Sciences in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, within 14 days from the date placed on website/noticeboard
Method of Application
The application letters (hand written in English) should indicate names and addresses of two (2) Referees with their reliable contacts, together with certified copies of academic certificates, i.e. Form IV, Birth Certificate, Curriculum Vitae and other testimonials like the National/Citizenship Identification Card.
Applications must be sent using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 June, 2020