The employer is an international trading company that deals in skincare, haircare, cosmetics, perfumes and related products. With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, India and Middle East, it sells its products through an omni-channel strategy covering both of physical and online sales.
It plans to enter the East African market and develop a multi-channel platform to sell and distribute its product range of Cosmetics and Perfumes. The company is looking for a dynamic business professional to join the team as:
Position: General Manager – Cosmetics – East Africa
Location: Das-es-Salaam, Tanzania
The selected candidate will be responsible for setting up and managing the overall sales, distribution, and trading business in East Africa (mainly Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and DRC).
He/She will be responsible for building the business operations of the company, carry overall P&L and team building/leadership responsibilities including Business Planning, Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Channel Development, Finance and Fulfillment.
He/She will establish strong relationships with leading distributors and ecommerce platforms; and manage all marketing and advertising on physical as well as social media platforms.
Ideal candidates would have:
- Degree from reputed institution. An MBA will be preferred.
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience in Sales, Marketing and Distribution of consumer products
- Experience in Cosmetics, Skin Care, Hair Care and Perfumes essential.
- Strong experience in setting up and managing sales and distribution channels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English.
- Entrepreneurial flair. Strong business acumen.
- Ambition & Passion. High energy level and resourcefulness.
Method of Application
Please apply with a detailed CV (preferably including details on Education & Training, Key Skills, Detailed Work Experience, Language Skills, Professional Referees, Current/Expected Salaries and Contact Details) to email@example.com.
Kindly state the position and Code as the subject of your email. We regret that we would only be in a position to respond to shortlisted candidates.