FITTER Job Summary
Are you a self-starter high performing leader who aspires to grow within a business, work with collaborative executives who are focused on supporting you to effectively execute? Would you like to work with one of the best performing global drilling companies? We have an immediate requirement for experienced, motivated and professional Fitter for our Geita site. You will have had an extensive background in the mining or contracting fields.
Capital Drilling (T) Ltd, is an emerging and developing markets focused drilling services company that provides exploration, development, grade control and blast hole drilling services to mineral exploration and mining companies. Our operations span 3 continents with activities in Africa, Asia and Latin America and have a fleet of 96 drilling rigs.
You will be required to have:
- Electromechanical and mechanical engineering knowledge background
- Experience in drilling and mining fitting equipment/machines
- 10 Years maintaining Heavy Diesel Equipment.
- At least 5 years in the mining industry around Heavy earth-moving & mining equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Hydraulic systems, low voltage Electric systems, contamination control.
- Atlas Copco, Blast hole Drill, Tamrock top hammer, RC Exploration rigs including Sullair compressors, RH120 & RH90 Shovels, CAT 777 Trucks, D9, D8 Dozers, repairs/maintenance experience advantageous.
- Component repair & testing experience
- Sound knowledge of troubleshooting procedures
- Be able to demonstrate their knowledge of preventative maintenance procedures.
- Demonstrated leadership in Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
- Demonstrated ability to empower local communities and hold “cultural awareness” in high regard.
- Working experience with diverse cultures is preferred.
- Capable of using Microsoft Office preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This is a hands-on operational role, based on 8 & 4 week roster, 12 hour shift work, locations will be mine site based and security checks will be done prior to commencement.
To send applications or seek further information:tanzaniaCV@capdrill.com